1. Enter postcode
  2. Choose representative
  3. Write message
  4. Send message

Choose your representative

You have several elected representatives at different levels of government.

Not sure who to contact?

Your councillors

Your 4 Torry/Ferryhill councillors represent you on Aberdeen City Council. The Unitary Authority is responsible for all aspects of local services and policy, including planning, transport, roads (except trunk roads and motorways), public rights of way, education, social services and libraries.

Your MSPs

Your Aberdeen Central MSP represents you in the Scottish Parliament. The Scottish Parliament is responsible for a wide range of devolved matters in which it sets policy independently of the London Parliament. Devolved matters include education, health, agriculture, justice and prisons. It also has some tax-raising powers.

There’s an upcoming election. We’ll be adding your new representative as soon as we can after the election.

Your MP

Your Aberdeen South MP represents you in the House of Commons. The House of Commons is responsible for making laws in the UK and for overall scrutiny of all aspects of government.

House of Lords

Lords are not elected by you, but they still get to vote in Parliament just like your MP. You may want to write to a Lord (more info).