1. Enter postcode
  2. Choose representative
  3. Write message
  4. Send message

Choose your representative

You have several elected representatives at different levels of government.

Not sure who to contact?

Your councillors

Your 3 Poole Town councillors represent you on Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council. The Unitary Authority is responsible for all aspects of local services and policy, including planning, transport, roads (except trunk roads and motorways), public rights of way, education, social services and libraries. Most councillors are not paid a salary, but get a basic allowance for the work they do.

  • L-J Evans (Poole People - Independent and local)
  • Mark Howell (Poole People - Independent and local)
  • Andy Hadley (Poole People - Independent and local)

Your MP

Your Poole MP represents you in the House of Commons. The House of Commons is responsible for making laws in the UK and for overall scrutiny of all aspects of government.

House of Lords

Lords are not elected by you, but they still get to vote in Parliament just like your MP. You may want to write to a Lord (more info).