1. Enter postcode
  2. Choose representative
  3. Write message
  4. Send message

Choose your representative

You have several elected representatives at different levels of government.

Not sure who to contact?

Your councillors

Your 5 Bangor West councillors represent you on Ards and North Down Borough Council. The Local Council is responsible for local services, including waste and recycling, leisure and community, building control and local economic and cultural development. Most councillors are not paid a salary, but get a basic allowance for the work they do.

Your MLAs

Your 5 North Down MLAs represent you on the Northern Ireland Assembly. The Northern Ireland Assembly has full authority over "transferred matters", which include agriculture, education, employment, the environment and health.

Your MP

Your North Down MP represents you in the House of Commons. The House of Commons is responsible for making laws in the UK and for overall scrutiny of all aspects of government.

House of Lords

Lords are not elected by you, but they still get to vote in Parliament just like your MP. You may want to write to a Lord (more info).