1. Enter postcode
  2. Choose representative
  3. Write message
  4. Send message

Choose your representative

You have several elected representatives at different levels of government.

Not sure who to contact?

Your councillors

Your 2 Shadwell councillors represent you on the Tower Hamlets Borough Council. The Borough Council is responsible for local services, including planning, council housing, rubbish collection, local roads, and public paths. Most councillors are not paid a salary, but get a basic allowance for the work they do.

Your London Assembly Members

Your City and East London Assembly Member represents you on the London Assembly. Areas covered include the Mayor's budget, culture, sport and tourism, health, planning, transport, and trunk roads.

11 London Assembly list members also represent you.

Your MP

Your Poplar and Limehouse MP represents you in the House of Commons. The House of Commons is responsible for making laws in the UK and for overall scrutiny of all aspects of government.

House of Lords

Lords are not elected by you, but they still get to vote in Parliament just like your MP. You may want to write to a Lord (more info).